Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pop Chips

I want to start off by saying how wonderful this company is. I emailed them asking for the chance to try their products for free in exchange for a review on my blog. At first when I was typing the message I thought to myself there is no way they are even going to email me back. To my astonishment I was emailed back telling me they would love to send me products for free review on my blog, they even told me thank you and I was like I am thank you guys. Before them sending me there popchips I never had them. When the ups truck pulled up I was like thats not for me but it was. It was from popchips, It was a big box, which had one of every flavor included, it had a popchips chip bag closer, and it also had a big book of coupons two of the coupons were for free big bags of popchips. Lets just say I was so eager to try them. Here is my opinion for each flavor.
Sour cream and onion:
These were o so yummy. I was actually shocked by how good they tasted. I was not disappointed by this flavor at all.
Original:
This flavor was so nasty to me, I actually ended up spitting it out. I could not even finish swallowing the bit that I took.
Barbecue:
I do not like barbecue flavored things but I tried one and did not like it but I figured that would not be a fair review so I gave the bag to my uncle- he liked them and said that they were not too bad.
Cheddar:
These ones were okay but not something I would spend my money on.
Sea salt and vinegar:
I tried them and thought they were too salty so my aunt wanted them and she loved them. I would say she would totally spend the money on them.
Salt and pepper:
These were just was too peppery. I would say that if you love love love pepper you must go buy these and try them.
Parmesan and Garlic:
These werent too bad. I shared this bag with my cousin and she loved them. I would say its worth the money.

I want to thank popchips for giving me this review opportunity and I also want to tell my readers that although they provided the products too me free of charge in no way did they have any input of my reviews.

http://www.popchips.com/popchips/
(I received free product for obtaining my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and had no bearing on my review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: