Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Harvest of Grace by Windy Woodsmall

This book has a story that is a sad but happy. If that makes any sense. I love these books as I have already read the first two in the ADA series. This is the third book in the series. I would recommend this book to every female who likes a good read. Before I started reading Amish books I was in a way pre judging I guess but that changed as reading these books I love how the Amish are very family ordinated and how family is one of the most important thing to them. They do not let technology separate them from one another. It is so awesome.

(I received free product for obtaining my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and receiving free product/s had no bearing on my review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: