Monday, November 21, 2011

Marie Callenders Gourmet Products Review

I got to choose which product I would like to receive and I chose the Blueberry Muffin Mix. I got this lovely flavorful bag of muffin mix. When I decided to make it, I was excited to see how they were going to turn out. They were awesome. I love blueberry flavored muffins- and these had just the right amount of blueberries. They weren't dry, they were moist enough for even my uncle to eat. I would recommend this Blueberry Muffin Mix too everyone who likes blueberry flavored food.They are only .99 cents for a 7oz bag.


(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: