Here is a video about what this awesome little device can do!!! (:
About Pocket Purifier:
Clean, healthy living can be like running a germ gauntlet. Pocket Purifier™ puts a wall of defense in your hands with its handheld germicidal light. Lightweight and convenient, Pocket Purifier sanitizes surfaces and objects with the same UV-C light that hospitals use to sterilize surgical instruments. Perfect for mom’s to use on kid’s toys destroying germs collected at daycare, play dates and more. Ultraviolet light and nanotechnology eliminate 99.9% of germs that cause colds and flu, e-coli, salmonella, mold, fungus and MRSA (staph). Safe and non-toxic way to eliminate germs at home, on airplanes and in public areas--- where frequent exposure and contact to germs occurs. Pocket Purifier is the most environmentally responsible way to kill germs without chemicals --hands-down.
Q & A
Can this unit be used on your hands? No. The Pocket Purifier is strictly for use on hard surfaces and objects and is not intended or safe to use on your skin or clothes. Also, you should never expose your eyes to the UV-C light.
How long will the bulb last? The bulb in the Pocket Purifier is equipped to last 9,000 hours. Because the UV-C light only needs to scan a hard surface or object for 15-30 seconds, you can expect this unit to have a very long shelf life. However, if you need to replace the 4 Watt Germicidal Ultraviolet bulb, you can find replacements bulbs here.
How does the Pocket Purifier actually work?The UV-C light penetrates the membranes of viruses, bacteria, mold, and dust mites—attacking their DNA—terminating them and their ability to spread. The UV-C light is strong enough to kill 99.9% of all germs and bacteria. This is the same UV-C technology used in hospitals, food processing facilities, water treatment, and HVAC systems to eliminate biological contaminants and germs.
How do I know if it’s working? Most contaminants are microscopic, so you won’t be visibly able see the effects of the UV-C light on hard surfaces--as is the case when you spray household cleaners in your home. However, because of the powerful strength of UV-C light, it can kill and destroy 99.9% of all organisms, germs and bacteria. In many cases, consumers who regularly wash their hands and use Pocket Purifier to disinfect and sanitize their home have experienced less cold and flu-like symptoms.
How close to the surface does the Pocket Purifier need to be?Simply hold the Pocket Purifier face down so the UV-C light is about one inch away from the desired surface, counter top, or computer keyboard. Slowly scan the desired surface for approximately 15 to 30 seconds, and it will instantly sanitize and eliminate any germs or super bugs.
- Uses ultraviolet light and nanotechnology to eliminate 99.9% of germs that cause colds and flu, e-coli, salmonella, mold, fungus, MRSA (staph infections) & other superbugs
- Built in 4-watt germicidal ultraviolet light deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens destroying their ability to multiply
- Perfect for purifying kitchen counters, sinks and utensils, bathroom surfaces, computer keyboards, remote controls, cell phones, nail clippers, baby toys, pacifiers, diaper pails, shopping carts and most everyday items where germs conjugate.
- UV-C light is used in hospital settings and safe and effective and will not harm any surfaces being disinfected.
- Must-have for mom’s to include in a diaper bag and to have on hand to sanitize public changing stations, fallen pacifiers & toys that often end up in a baby or child’s mouth
- Simply scan the object for 30 seconds by waving device over surface or object
- Built in flash light for emergencies; convenient, lightweight, and easy to use
- UV-C bulb effective for 9,000 hours (click here to order replacement bulb)
- Powered by 4 (AA) batteries for easy carrying and safe usage (batteries not included)
I love this little handy dandy germ killer. I do not know if you know this about me but I am crazy about hand sanitizer. I buy it in all different scents, different size bottles and from different places. I am thinking I am going to have to do a review on just that topic, what do you think?
I love how I was able to pick a color out, thank you Purely. I love how I got a pink one (yes my all time favorite color.) I truly love this little tool. I was amazed about how this product kills the germs that I hate. I just wished that it would of worked for my hands too. I was just laughing in my head when I typed that because I know even if it said it worked on hands that I would still use sanitizer. lol.
Well I am loving that this is a long post even though your probably like end already. Lol. Well thank you to Purely for sending me this handy dandy pocket purifier. You can buy one your self at Purely Products all for the lovely price of $19.99 + the lovely price of shipping. They also have a ton of other wonderful products. Make sure to stop by their website . Well Patricia from PurelyProducts is nice enough to let one of my readers win one of these handy dandy Pocket Purifiers. Happy go entering.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)