Friday, December 2, 2011

Raised Right Book Review! (:

This book is sad and awesome all at the same time. I am against abortion but never would I take my child throughout most of her child hood to picket abortion clinics. I think her parents should have known better than that. Well that is all of the story plot that I am going to give you guys. I do not want to ruin the book for you, or give it all away. I totally recommend for you to buy this book.


(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free book from blogging for books.com to review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: