Monday, January 16, 2012

Daniel Fast book review (:

First I want to thank tyndale for letting me review this book for free. I think this is an awesome book if you want to cleanse your body for GOD. I am all about god. I have to admit I have never fasted. I am on a certain diet right now so could not do what this book suggests but maybe one day I will. I give this book five stars.


(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: