Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stash Tea


Information about Stash Tea from Influenster website:

Stash Herbal Tea Sampler (18 count tea bags)

This sampler features some of Stash Teas most popular herbal teas. Enjoy two tea bags each of the following flavors: acai berry, blueberry superfruit, chamomile, cinnamon apple chamomile, lemon ginger, licorice spice, mango passionfruit, peppermint, and wild raspberry hibiscus. All naturally caffeine free and made from 100% natural ingredients. Steep for 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit.


Where to Buy:
Stash tea is sold at grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, and online at www.stashtea.com 

My review of Stash tea:
I am not a tea drinker but decided to give this a try. I made it like the instructions said and then added ice to my cup. It was good not too sweet and not too tea tasting. I loved the mango and blueberry kinds. They were tasty. I recommend for all to try this. Best thing about them, well besides them being fruity, they are caffeine free. Yay for that. My fiance is not supposed to have caffeine due to his heart problem so this worked wonders for him.




(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: