Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A look into my mind....

I had surgery on the Thursday before Christmas. Yes, one week before Christmas but this surgery I was told was needed done ASAP. The date for surgery that was first offered to me, was exactly two weeks before my honey and I say "We do". I was thinking "No way!, They say I would need 2 weeks to recover" I talked to my fiance and we decided, even though it was 2 weeks before the wedding we were going to take the risk because we knew I needed the surgery and by the grace of God I got a phone call on the Monday of my surgery week to tell me that I was going to be having surgery that week. You all are probably wondering what the surgery was for, so I will tell you. My tonsils & adenoids got taken out, my uvla got shaven down lots and my pallet got cut and shaved on. I am still in lots of pain and actually now am recovering from thrush too. It is something that is common to get with this surgery I guess.

I have been in tons of pain but am thankful for all that those helping me through this recovering process. Sorry for being awol for a bit, but I am back and am thinking of bringing a post a day. We shall see. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my blog. It means the world to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: