Sunday, May 8, 2016

Blind Hope: An Unwanted Dog and the Woman She Rescued

This book is truly an amazing story. I love how her rescuing a dog led to becoming spiritual and having a relationship with God. I am a born again christian and an animal lover and was blown away by this book. I do believe it is a book for females about at least 15 years of age and older. I do not think anyone under 15 should read it but if you do want to I believe it would be okay.

(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: