Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BrytonPick Review!!! (:

Hi everyone. First off I want to start off by saying I was so looking forward to trying these floss picks. I thought oh my gosh those are going to be awesome. Boy did I get a real big disappointment. First off on the directions it tells you not to let it touch your lips. That one little comment had me nervous as heck, wondering what was going to happen if I slipped and it touched my lip what was going to happen to me. I want to let all my readers know that I could not get this thing in between my teeth. My teeth are so close together with how skinny the thing looks, I thought yay this will work. To my much disappointment I was super wrong. I am not trying to say these do not work because I cannot state that due to the fact that I could not even use them. I thank this company for letting me use them. Thank you to all my readers for reading all the things that I post. (:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: