Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nelsons Review (:

Hi I want to start off by saying thank you to Nelsons for sending me these products in exchange for my review. (:

The tea tree cream is awesome! I really mean that it is really awesome. It is seriously amazing. I put it on my psoriasis spots and it made the itching and redness go away. Tea tree can help with lots of different things, including acne. I would totally buy this product. You should too.
These wipes are amazing. They did not burn my face; yet they made my face feel super clean. I am thankful to this company for letting me review these two items. I really do think that these wipes clean well, I am one who likes too use more than one cleaning product on my face. I would recommend for you to not only buy these wipes but maybe a face soap to go with them and maybe even a toner.


(I received free product for obtaining my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and had no bearing on my review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: