Monday, November 21, 2011

Mineral Hygiencis Review!! (:

This company is awesome, they sent me several products too review. I loved them all but two of them I could not use. I want to thank this lovely company for their kindness. (:

Mineral Foundation:
Fairest- They sent me this I didn't use it because it was not the color for me. My twinnuella liked this one, it was her color, so I gave it to her. She loved it. (:
Fair- This is my color, it is awesome. It hides the redness on my cheeks. It can be a little messy, but it is okay; I love this product.
Fairly light-They sent me this I did not use it so do not feel right reviewing it.

Mineral bronzer:
Cool Kiss-  This stuff is freakin awesome. It gives an awesome color to my skin.

Sheer perfection finishing powder: (translucent)- yay this is also awesome. It just does an awesome job perfecting your make up.

Kabuki Brush- Awesome brush. It is one of my favorite make up brushes now.

Mineral Hygiencis was nice enough to provide my readers with a code for free shipping, make sure you enter it at check out. "kmoments"  The 9th reader of mine to use this code will get their entire order for free. So if I were you I would share this posting and you never know you might end up being the 9th person. You can get a whole kit for the low price of $59.99



(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: