Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello kitty watch review (:

Information about this watch:
Description-
Condition: 100% brand new with high quality
Type: Wrist Watch
Band Material: Leather
Band Color: Black, Light Pink, Red, Peachblow, Light Blue and White
Battery: Lithium cell battery included
Hello Kitty pattern with rhinestone decorated
A great gift for your friends, family or coworkers
Specifications-
Dial Size- 1.57*1.57*0.35 in.
Band size-9.45*0.67*0.12 in.
Longest Band- 8.58 in.
Shortest Band- 7.28 in
Net Weight- 1.23 oz.

My Review:

This wonderful beautiful watch comes in six different colors. I picked the black one because black matches everything. I love the other colors also though. I totally will keep this watch forever and one day if I have a daughter, I will be passing it on to her. I thank this wonderful company for providing me this item to review.


(Thank you BudgetGadgets for this watch (: I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: