Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall

This is overall one of Cindy's best books. I love all of her books that I have read and this one cakes the top. I love how I never knew what was going to happen. I had it set in my head what I wanted to happen and I am glad that it turned out how I wanted it to. I was so into this book that I read it in two days. It is by far a really good book. I love the characters, I love the plot, I love the Amish parts, I love how I never knew what to expect. I would laugh, one part even had me crying. I am not telling you what happens because I know if it was a review I was reading and it actually told me the whole book I would be so angry. Mattie Lane, which is the main character is my favorite character by far.

(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: