Friday, January 6, 2012

Hmmmm...... :/

I have thought about what I am doing with my blog and yes blog reviews are fun but I think you as my reader is not getting to know me. I have been wanting to share my life more with my readers but contemplated on it because I do not want to be "judged", dumb I know. I found out not that long ago, one of my favorite aunts passed away today. She is an amazing person and I was lucky to know her. I wish I would of seen her before her passing to give her hug, tell her I love her and that I will never forget about her. I however, did not get that chance. She is now in heaven with my mom looking down on the rest of our family, being our guardian angels. YES! I like to believe that they are my angels guiding me in life and helping me along the way (with god). I am now making it a point to let you my reader know what is going on in my life. I am currently sick with a cold and that is why I have not posted anything in a while. I am trying my hardest to get better and I will be thrilled to start blogging more for you. Thank you all for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: