Tuesday, January 10, 2012

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO ALL MY READERS!!!

I have decided to switch from blogger to Wordpress. I am excited about the new change. My blog looks different, has a different name, different url. I also set up a new email address so that we can get the advice column and whats in your bag column running. For me to do this I need you to please go to my new blog url and follow the new blog. All new product reviews and giveaways will be posted there not here. Here is the url: http://kimmyandhaileyreviewsandthoughts.wordpress.com/

Here is the new email address:kimberleymaesreviews@aol.com 
please send advice letters and whats in your bag column 
messages here. On the new blog coming soon their will be a 
page stating what the advice column and whats in your bag? 
will entitle. Thankies for reading this.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: