Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dr’s Remedy Holiday Hues: Jolly and joy review!!!

Product information:
-Revive Ruby Red- A shimmer infused, wizard of the oz shade of crimson.
-Passion Purple- A bombshell boysenberry with subtle silver meshed through out.
-Essential Emerald- A take on the classic tree and plant inspired gem of a shade, with delicate glimmer and unparalleled amouts of glamour.
-Serene Silver Glitter- A seasonal sizzler like no other. Shine, chic and totally unique in the metallic scene.
-Resolution Red Glitter- A red meets copper spin thats sequin look alike laden with high shine and sparkle.
These nail polishes are $17.00 each and can be bought at www.remedynails.com
My review:
I love all of these colors. My favorite is the passion purple and my second favorite is the revive Ruby Red. I know when you see the price of the nail polishes you are thinking they are expensive. Let me tell you it is well worth the price.
I want to thank Deborah Kerner for sending me these nail polishes to review. (:


(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: