Saturday, January 14, 2012

SinFul Colors Holiday 2011- Wish Review!!!!

About the nail polishes I received: (five gem-inspired shades of polish) + ( two metallic shades of nail art):
-Sugar Sugar: A candy cane, red-hot tint.
-Midnight Blue: A bold, bright twist on navy.
-Last Chance: An emerald with depth and allure.
-Daddy’s Girl: A deep purple with a drizzle of shimmer and glitter.
-Out of this world: A perfect silver with swirls of glitter.
-Flower Girl: A bronzy gold with tons of sparkle.
-Fashionista: A glitter-laden pewter.
These nail polishes can be bought at walgreens for 3.99 a piece. Let me tell you that is an awesome price for these wonderful nail polishes.
My review:
Boy these are my favorite nail polishes now. I love this brand!!! They do not cost an arm and a leg and they are seriously awesome!!! I say go buy one of these colors right now. (:



(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: