Friday, February 10, 2012

Coworkers

Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan
My husband asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day and I sent him towww.tvbydirect.com! We have gone way too long without TV in our house. Several years back we had to cut back on our spending and TV was one thing we decided we could live without. Well since then I have started working full time and I think we can afford it now. Not only that but all my coworkers talk about some show that they are obsessed with. I am totally out of the loop since I have no idea what they are talking about. Is it wrong to get satellite TV just so I can watch American Idol so I can join in the lunchroom discussion with my coworkers? I don't care if it is! Sometimes it is just nice to curl up on the couch and watch a good movie or a funny light sitcom where everything works out in thirty minutes! My coworkers also talk about some show that is called, The Office. They swear that our secretary is just like a character on that show. If that is true, I must watch that show!


(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: