Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nail Love pen Review (:

Information about the product:
Nail Love Cuticle and Nail Oil Pen treats and conditions cuticles and
strengthens nails with hydrolyzed collagen, plus this exclusive formula has
an anti-yellowing complex! Combine that with the healing eucalyptus leaf oil
and you'll see this pen packs a whole lot of NAIL LOVE! The beneficial
ingredients including a Pro-Collagen blend plus Vitamins A, C, E and
Pro-Vitamin B5 work to strengthen and protect your nails over time! The
Healing Eucalyptus Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Jojoba seed Oil work to heal
hangnails and torn cuticles giving a soothing effect you can feel
immediately. Now that's something your nails and cuticles will love! 


My review:
This product is amazing!!!! Now it does not stop you from getting hang nails, I hope you do not think that but it does take the pain away from having a hang nail when you put this on. It is instant gratification and I loved how shiny it made my nails. I am known to get hang nails a lot so I only use this on the bad ones as I do not want to use it up all right away. You can buy this lovely product from It cosmetics at a lovely low price of $12.50. Lovely price for such an awesome product. It Cosmetics also has wonderful customer service wonderful added bonus in my opinion. I hope you all decide to go buy one of these ASAP. (:

(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: