Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Love Voxbox is here yay... (:

 Sorry for this post being a few days late. I was so happy when I finally received my love voxbox. This was my first time receiving a voxbox through influenster ( I have been a member since December 10,2011 and this is the first box given out since I joined. I loved how I did not have to wait like five months to get my first opportunity to get a voxbox) My review on this site is ***** (5 stars) I am so glad I am a member. I am going to include information that they have on there website about them:
Member Benefits
Get the inside scoop on the latest products and brands to hit the market
Receive invites and deals that are personalized to your lifestyle
Earn VoxBoxes of products that reward you for being influential
Give feedback that sways product development catered to your needs
Be the trusted voice for top products picks, tips and recommendations
How Do I Get Started?
Registered members "play the game" by unlocking badges that reflect their lifestyle, expertise and power to influence. By earning badges that tell us more about you, Influensters can qualify for VoxBoxes (complimentary packages of products to test & review), rewards (bonus giveaways/discounts) and other special promotions targeted toward our most active and influential members!
Who Should Join?
If you:
  • Are always the first one to try new products, brands and services
  • Love gabbing with your friends about your favorite discoveries
  • Have a super-active social life both online and off
You should totally join. Its fun.

The Love Voxbox:

The products included were (These are the descriptions from the influenster website.)
KISS NAIL DRESS – ULTIMATE NAIL FASHION
Fashion design that sticks, and lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover, it fits all nails — tips and toes. Kiss Nail Dress is a sticker, and is applied in a similar fashion to polish strips. Some even have 3-dimensional jewels or designs that make them unique. You can mix and match patterns for a fun look!

GHIRARDELLI – GOURMET MILK CHOCOLATE CREAMY DEVOTION BAR
The decadently rich and creamy 32% cacao milk chocolate in Creamy Devotion™ delivers an epicurean chocolate experience. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with all natural Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk™ chocolate.
GILETTE – VENUS & OLAY RAZOR
Designed with a love for smooth legs and a passion for skin care, the Venus & Olay razor is a match made in skin heaven. Olay Moisture Bars release skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and boost your shave* while 5 blades get Venus close.

STASH – HERBAL TEA SAMPLER
Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world’s premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. Stash Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Sampler features nine flavors of delectable teas: Acai Berry – Blueberry Superfruit – Cinnamon Apple Chamomile – Lemon Ginger – Licorice Spice – Mango Passionfruit – Peppermint and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus.

TRUVIA – NATURAL SWEETENER
Truvia sweetener comes from nature: Rebiana comes from the sweet leaf of the stevia plant, native to South Amercia. Dried stevia leaves are steeped in water, similar to making tea. This unlocks the best tasting part of the leaf which is then purified to provide a calorie-free sweet taste. Truvia natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated. Sprinkle it on your grapefruit. Spoon it in your coffee. It won’t end up on your conscience or your thighs. One packet of Truvia natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
Here are links to each company’s web pages:
Kiss Nail Dress – http://kissnaildress.com/
Ghiradelli Chocolates – http://ghirardelli.com/
Gillette Venus and Olay – http://www.gillettevenus.com
Stash Tea – http://www.stashtea.com
Truvia Sweetener – http://truvia.com/

Stay tuned for separate reviews coming for each item that I received in the Love Voxbox.

(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did not receive any payment for my review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: