Thursday, March 15, 2012

"http://www.satellitetvfamily.com"

The article written by Geraldo Russo
Sports fanatics are crazy people! They eat, breath, sleep, and talk sports, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week – or so it seems! My boyfriend could be one of those people, except that he realizes that if he becomes one of them, I am out of here! I had better come first in his world, not a football, baseball, basketball, soccer, or golf game. He even watches NASCAR and horse racing. I have to admit, though, that I enjoy watching Phil Mickelson on the links and Jeff Gordon on the track. And I can whoop with the best of them while watching a good ole college football game. My boyfriend recently bought the largest television I have ever seen for home viewing and checked out Satellite Dish Deals to see how many sports channels he could get. While I am excited for him, I am thinking he should put another gorgeous television in the kitchen so I can watch my cooking shows while I am slaving in there making game food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: