Monday, July 16, 2012

Starlooks Starbox June 2012 Review ((:

You may be asking yourself what is Starbox? Well it is a monthly subscription box. The difference about this box is each month you will not get samples, you heard me correctly. The items will be full size and you will receive between three and four Starlooks products for the low price of $15.00 a month. 


This was my first ever Starbox and oh my god I loved it. I was hoping to get a lip gloss(my favorite beauty item), however even not getting a lip gloss was fine with me. The make up items they sent me were no disappointment. 


What does the Starbox look like?
Doesn't that just look beautiful? I thought so!!!

A card is included in each box to give you a message on the front which states about what was in the previous box and on the back it lists the items you received along with a description and price of each item.


This is what my make up looked like using the three make up items plus the make up brush they sent me.

 Didn't my eye make up turn out wonderful with these products? Yeah I thought so too!
 This is a final picture of me using the make up they sent along with some of my own make up. I also curled my hair. (:
 I swear these eye products made my eyes stand out more. ((: What do you think?
 I love this handy dandy card it lists everything you need to know.
These are the four wonderful products I received. I am going to tell you which each item is and the retail price of each item:
-Caricature Eye Shadow $9.00
-Mystic Diamondline Pencil (waterproof) $8.00
-Black Precision Eye Pen (water resistant) $11.00
-813 Small Precision Brush (used for eye shadow) $15.00
-Total price of items $ 43.00
-Monthly subscription price $15.00
-Money gained in a way $28.00

So the question is do I think this monthly subscription is worth it and the answer is totally. You pay 15.00 and get more than that worth of products. This month (June) I gained 28.00 in products. 

(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: