Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Hope Renewed" by Christy Lowry Review ((:

 About the book:
Hope Renewed: Picking UP the Pieces After Loss leaves the reader knowing how to survive a personal loss and how to better understand others and their struggle with loss. Everyone, at some point in their lives, will go through a loss, be it a parent, sibling, child, friend, hopes or dreams. None will escape! Among other things, this book details the best way to break bad news, explains how shock is really a gift in disguise, what body mapping and an anger allowance are, and what corrodes a marriage after a child dies. It shares why closure is not closure, and finally, how love is constant beyond death. Hope Renewed speaks to you as you seek comfort—or comfort others. It truly is Hope Renewed.

My review:
This is an awesome book. I wish I would of had this book around when my mom died when I was fifteen years old. I would of taken some good things from it. I think this book is for any person over the age of fifteen. ((:

Stars I give this book:
***** (5)

(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: