Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"The Lost Scrolls" by Michael Scott Review ((:

About the book:
When Dr. Jonathan Munro s house is broken into, and his former best friend and colleague, archaeologist Stephen Kaufman, is knifed in the streets of Ankara, he is thrust into a world of international criminals who will stop at nothing to claim the priceless artifact Dr. Kaufman unearthed - a scroll revealing the location of the missing autographs of the New Testament.

Is it the find of the century, or a costly fraud?

As he flees with Isabel, Kaufman s beguiling sister, Dr. Munro finds himself pursued by relentless mercenaries intent on seizing this incalculable treasure for themselves. Through some of Christianity s most revered historical sites, he and Isabel must race to unravel the clues and find the autographs before they fall into the wrong hands.

My review:
This is a very awesome book and Michael is a very good author. I would totally pay to buy one of his other  books. Give him a go. ((:

Stars I give this book:
***** (5)



(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: