Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mr. Chewy Review!!! ((((((:


Mr. Chewy is a wonderful website to buy animal products at a discount price, which in turns gets delivered straight to your door step. ((:

I love this company and what they stand for. They are an awesome company and I truly would recommend them to everyone. My dog Hailey was so happy when her package came. She was with me from getting it off the couch to opening it. You could not believe her eyes, she looked amazed as I pulled all her stuff out. She was so happy wagging her tail like crazy. This company provided Hailey with a $50.00 gift code: we got dog food and three different types of treats. Two of which we knew she liked and one new treat. The dog food was the one she has been eating since I rescued her. Again she was so happy!!!

Through all this happiness we forgot to take pictures but I am going to post some things that Hailey would love to try if this company decides to work with us again. (hopefully soon pretty please, Hailey asks)





These are just some of the items Hailey cannot wait to try. (((((:





(I have personally reviewed the product listed above. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for my review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are honest and your opinions may be different than mine. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog, but if you have any questions about the item you have won, please email me and I will look into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. (: